Talk-radio complaints (Was Re: WSRO sold)

>Paul Hopfgarten wrote:
>More than being "left" or "right", people are "complainers". I've seen this
>at the local level first-hand, and believe it to be true on a national scale
>as well.

        Bingo. At least the tiny percentage of people who call talk shows
are complainers. And the hosts are mostly all professional complainers/
insult-hurlers. That's the universal theme of political / social issue talk
shows. Even the not-really-a-doctor show pretty much consists of the host
complaining. Limbaugh's show is essentially him coming on every day for ten
years now and complaining for three hours. Personally, I can't stand to
listen to any of it. Hit that scan button and find some music. Ah. Now I
feel better.