Re: Car radios

At 07:27 PM 4/12/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I need some advice from this group. The car radio inside the 1987 Pontiac
>Grand Prix is terrible! It can't pick up WXLO in Concord, WJIB is
>unlistenable there as well, and apparently it never heard of 1150 anywhere
>west of Lexington. Anyone know of a reasonable car radio that has decent
>reception?

As far as I know, after-market car radios are generally inferior in
sensitivity and selectivity to the factory-installed units. I've heard that
the Delco radios in GM cars are the most sensitive (at least on AM), but I'm
sure you will get at least as many opinions on that as there are people who
post responses.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205