Re: WNFT/WNRB (was Re: MESSAGE ID: 1EC610858)

On 11 April 1998 at 2:42 p.m., you wrote:

>WPZE is south of Boston (Milton), but sends almost all signal north at
>night. I suspect that except in the immediate vicinity of the WPZE TX, WNFT
>does better at night on the South Shore than WPZE does.

In Quincy, in the Wollaston Beach area, I can tell you I have had some
major problems taking in 1150 at night. I think WNFT does horribly most
anywhere south of the city at night. (Although I did barely haul it in
several years ago in Brockton when it happened to be carrying a Bruins
game.)

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace