Re: WNFT/WNRB (was Re: MESSAGE ID: 1EC610858)

- -----Original Message-----
From: Keith Barry <abarry19@idt.net>
>intereference), WRKO (quite well), and WBZ (no problems). I CANNOT pick up
>WPLM(AM) after dark, even though I can see the transmitters from the hill
>next to my house, blinking away. But, that's entirely another story.

Speaking of WPLM.....the ID is illegal, is it not? (WPLM-AM and FM
Plymouth/Whatever)

(Whatever = alternating between Boston, Cape Cod, and Providence)

To the extent that WSJZ (now extremely PROUD of their call letters,
aparantly) and WPLM are different in playlists, I like WPLM's better.

WPLM comes in well just about to the NH line, and at home I can swing the
Antenna on my YB400 to null WNNH and listen to 'PLM.

- -Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH