Re: Opie and Anthony

At 0:26 on  9 Apr 98 Mike Thomas wrote:

> I find it interesting that the managment survives but the talent
> gets blown out.

The talent *always* takes the hit for what management condones until
things get too hot for them.  Can you say "human sacrifice?"
Interestingly, A&E did a "Biography" on Fatty Arbuckle last night.
Some things never change.

> I wonder how many people on this list have actually HEARD Opie and
> Anthony?  I bet few have.

The only experience I had with Opie and Anthony is when they did a
weekend remote/CD signing at the grand reopening of the Newbury
Comics in Burlington several months ago.  The place was packed.

Take care,

Chris