Re: The Lone Ranger

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, Dan Strassberg wrote:

> That means I was just short of six years old when the original Lone Ranger
> died. I do not believe that I have heard an episode in which LR is played by
> the original actor; I can only remember Beemer in the role. Does anyone have
> recordings of the original?

Sorry to disillusion you, but there were other Lone Rangers before Earl
Graser.  He wasn't the "original" Lone Ranger.  However, there are
recordings of him around.  In fact, the entire transition series, lasting
a couple of weeks or so (The LR was on three times a week), is available.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/