Re: Opie and Anthony pay dearly

>     There IS justice, after all !!  These "BOZOS" got EXACTLY what they
>truly deserved.... they were FIRED !!  A joke is a joke, but these two
clowns
>went beyond the limits of good taste (if there is such an animal left
alive)
>in broadcasting.

I hope I'm wrong, but the way things are today, they'll be hired somewhere
else quite quickly.  Today, when people say they'll "kill" for ratings, they
often mean just that.

I certainly don't wish Opie and his sidekick any ill will, but they need
time to consider what makes great radio -  and how they view their
listeners.  Obviously, they don't consider their listeners above the level
of trash. Hopefully, that will change, very soon.

I'd like to know how, in years past, people didn't have to cuss, lie, or
provoke on the radio, yet they still garnered high ratings. (shel)