Mike Adams on WNRB

Well, other than the fact that the station sounds a bit small market (both
audio-wise and production-wise), I think it will be a good move to have
Mister Mike doing a local talk show.  When I heard him tonight, he and his
sidekick seemed a bit more gross than usual-- is this their strategy for
getting ratings away from Ted Sarandis and WEEI-- lots of talking dirty?
Otoh, Mike has a good knowledge of sports and a sarcastic sense of humour--
as a consultant, my hope is that he keeps his ego in check, however.  At
satellite-driven stations where there is no real PD to critique you or reign
you in, it becomes all too easy for an announcer to talk endlessly or do
whatever he pleases, no matter how it might sound...