Re: Parenteau on WRKO

>So when did Mark start doing a talk show on WRKO?  I heard a promo for it
>today-- 6 pm is when the show runs-- anyone know anything about it?

It's been about a month.  I'm sure specifics will go your way.

<sniop>

>Imagine my surprise...

I'll be curious as to your critique.  He is better than I expected him to
be.  As a rock jock, he _knew_ his audience.  He didn't play to them, they
played to him.  The roles are somewhat reversed at this early stage.  Going
Talk for Parenteau is a lot like a star pitcher going to the farm for some
outfielding.  If his NY gig lets him do phones, his RKO gig will surely
build up that aspect of his craft.

Bill O'Neill