Re: Parenteau on WRKO

He has been on for about two months or so. I have listened to it a couple of
times and he survives on the fact that he has done so many interviews. The
topics are fairly light and most of the calls are "Mark, love you man!" from
old WBCN fans (teasing).
I wonder why he bothers to fly up to Boston just to do two hours on WRKO when
he has a full time gig in NYC. It is obvious that he must be doing it for the
money since I would be he isn't doing it for free or for the fans. I mean,
it's great if you've got two gigs but its kind of selfish when you consider
all the out of work talkers in Boston. I wonder why WRKO wouldn't just hire
someone else local for that slot. Of course, there is no guarantee that WRKO
would put someone local in the slot, they might do a syndicated thing there,
which does no one any good. They used to have "The Money Experts" in that slot
so... Just one of many wonders at WRKO.

Tony