Re: WBZ, WRKO

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, BUMP MARTIN wrote:

> My problem with Howie is when he gets 'personal'.  I have no problem
> with skewering politicians about their stands and actions.  What I don't
> think is appropriate is when he attacks someone in a personal way.  i.e.
> George Keverian (D-Papa Gino's).  Obviously the man had a serious weight
> problem...something he apparently strugles with.  And probably beats-
> himself up about it enough w/o Howie's help.

Yeah, I've always thought of him as a nasty phony.  I didn't like when he
called Governor Dukakis "Pee-Wee" either.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/