Re: MESSAGE ID: 1EC610858

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 NORIAC@mln.lib.ma.us wrote:

> This alone should make CBS spin-off WAAF. In fact, maybe CBS should find
>  a religious broadcaster to buy it for one reason and one reason only---
>  even though I personally wouldn't like a high-power religious FM,
>  such a sale would silence (unless they're hired elsewhere in the market)
>  Greg "Mayor Menino Is Dead" Hill and of course, the appalingly racist
>  afternoon team of Opie & Anthony, whose antics sometimes make Howard
>  Stern look saintly!

Sounds like throwing out the baby with the bath water.  They could just
fire these guys.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/