Kiss 108

from Todd :
>   Really? I haven't noticed much of difference. In fact, I don't think
>there is anything (aside from Janet Jackson's 'Together Again', and KCi
>and JoJo's 'All My Life', which are top ten hits anyway) on Kiss, at any
>time, that could be misconstrued as "hip hop urban". Maybe you're
>hearing something that I'm not!

Agreed. Kiss still keeps its Pop ALtenative formula intact(Ben
Folds Five, Wallflowers, Marcy's Playground) which they introduced
3 years ago. As Kiss COncert 20 approaches, they are starting to
tease more with dance-oriented "gold" from Black Box, Amber.
Real McCoy, Hardway,  2Unlimited but they're very far from an urban
station or even a good Top40/Mainstream like Kiss-FM/Hartford,
PRO-FM/Providence, Z100/NYC....

- -Mark