Re: FJ no MA?

At 15:02 on  1 Apr 98 Bill O'Neill wrote:

> Curious, with the NH radio growth (FJ comes to mind), what would be
> the odds of one of the NH radio groups taking a shot at some of the
> Boston properties?  Or are the economies of scale too far apart?

I think you can count F-J out; they're concentrating on maximizing
their penetration of home markets in Maine and New Hampshire.
Mike Thomas is, in my opinion, right on with his pick of Jacor to
take the former ARS properties in Greater Boston and Worcester.
That is, if CBS takes the Justice ruling lying down.

Take care,

Chris