Re: WJIV translators in mono?

The translator in my neighborhood on 105.5 is currently (as of 0320 EST) in
mono. The audio is also sounding much clearer than it has in the past. I don't
ever recall the translator itself being stereo... even back in the WHAZ, et. al.
days, 105.5 was mono to the best of my recolection. (the little stereo light
doesn't light up like it does for all the other FM stations.)

Doug Bassett
West Brattleboro, Vt.