re WNFT, CBS,etc

>From: LJNF40D@prodigy.com (BUMP MARTIN)

>I don't remember seeing anything in the public notices about it being
>transferred to a trust....However, who controls the trust....?  After
>all they still carry WAAF, for no compensation...)

WNFT-AM is the only one of ARS' Boston properties which has been in a
trust since Februay (based in San Jose,CA and controlled by a retired San
Jose broadcaster...dont have the guy's name with me). The other stations
in that trust are located in Baltimore and San Jose markets. WAAF-AM,
WEGQ-FM, WRKO-AM  and WEEI-AM *must* now be placed in a trust in order for
the deal to be approved by the FCC. I wouldnt be surprised if CBS/ARS
moves very quickly on this one....

- -M