Re: CBS turns its back on AM in Boston

Good guess Dan; Jacor owns the syndication rights for Limboob, Dr. Loudmouth
and Art Bell, all heard on WRKO.

In a message dated 98-04-01 12:35:19 EST, FMradio1@aol.com writes:

<< My guess is that it will be Jacor.  They have experience in running talk
 formats that do well, WFLA in Tampa being a perfect example.  Plus, they are
 one of the few groups left that have the kind of bucks to throw around that
 CBS will be asking for.  CBS will do whatever they can to keep from having to
 sell their leftovers to Chancellor so Jacor looks more and more probable.  In
 fact, I wouldn't be suprised if they buy all four signals, since I'm sure
 they'd love to have WAAF.  My guess is that Jacor may aquire the CBS/ARS
 stations via a combination of swaps of stations in other markets and cash.

 Mike Thomas, WERZ & Premiere Radio Networks