"Weight, they'res moah!..." (was: where are the proofers???)

>How about these, heard constantly on radio and TV:
>Febuary (February)
>Jewlery (jewelry)
>Also, I'm yet to hear "among". It's always, "between the three of them",
etc.  No pride in communication?

ICE TEA is iced tea.
GONNA is going to.
"Hey, have you thought about...."  Watch that "Hey!" stuff.
Who do you trust?  No, "WHOM do you trust?"  (Not to be confused with KHOM
do you trust?) <g>
And my pet peeve, "Faaaannnntastic."  In other furniture news, sorry Bernie
n' Phil.  I'll take Barry & Elliot any day.

Bill O'Neill