Spelling/grammar/etc.

Folks:

Have no problem with various types of errors in email as that is the way it
has evolved.  Quick and dirty.

Have BIG problems with grammar/spelling/etc. in formal work such as
reports/resumes.   Cannot believe the crap that many of our "educated" youth
fire my way.   Even with spellcheck/grammarcheck!   They would not have made
it past 8th grade at my school!!   Sometimes think it is pure laziness.

Is shame because many of them should/could know better.....but have not been
taught.  Shortchanged for ebonics lessons or some other ultra liberal
educational mumbo jumbo?     Whatever.......this is often their introduction
to someone......and it blows them out of the job/business arena.

Bruce