Re: David Brudnoy

<< My mother in law says she hears Brudnoy down in Philadelphia--and not on
WBZ!
 She insists his show is played back in the morning on a station down there,
 but she doesn't know which one.  I wonder if CBS is taping his show and
 allowing other CBS stations (possibly WPHT 1210) to run it the following day?
 I dunno.

Tell your mother in law she's listening to WBZ at night, or she's confused
about the show she's listening to during the morning.   There's no tape.  No
syndication.