Re: WCRB

On 23 March 1998 at 4:04 p.m., you wrote:

>Word has it that longtime WCRB engineer(chief at some point) Dave
>Maxon(sp?) got canned last week.

Wnoder if it has anything to do with the horrible reception I have had of
WCRB for the past three months. I find this unusual. I called WCRB, and the
engineer answering (I was unsure of who it was) told me it was likely
overload from the Prudential Center. They never explained why this was a
relatively new problem. (There have been times I have failed to pick up
WCRB at my house early in the morning; hash from Howard Stern has killed
it.)

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace