Re: Black Tuesday at WSMN

At 06:15 PM 3/19/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I think they'll have at least a better "shot", as the WMVU signal is a
>difficult listen during the day, and non-existant at night in Derry, some
15
>miles east. WSMN comes in pretty decent here day and night.

Yeah, I think they're directional east.  I'm in Goffstown, and their signal
sucks here...really only listenable in mid-days, non-existent at night and
lots of fading mornings and afternoons.  Signal drops off real fast heading
west..it's gone by the time you get to Milford.
The problem is that they have NEVER promoted the station, and it's been so
fuddy and amateurish for so long they have a long uphill climb.  Does
anyone besides DXers listen to them?
Steve