Re: Ends and Odds

>Robert W. Paine wrote:
<snip>
> Item 4: Are there any recordings of local coverage of the Cocoanut
>Grove fire or of any newscasts from Yankee? I'd love to hear "News While
>It Is News" again.
<snip>
        The Big 68 / WRKO website contains at least a few things from the
WNAC days. I know it has the Yankee news sounder by itself -- at last the
one they used in the latter years, in the '60s, when I remember it. Mr.
Swartz (hardest working website master in show business) always is adding
new material, however, and you might find something there. It's at
<http://www.lotsofun.com/wrko/>