Re: LOW POWER FM, what a concept !!

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Dib9 wrote:

> I happily stand correctly.  Does this mean that we really do have an open
> system and the people are free to petition their government?  Where is the
> movement by the corporate broadcasters to stamp out competition?  Maybe all
> the rhetoric from the pirates was simply excuses to avoid doing hard work?
> Criminals always have excuses for why the system is against them even if that
> is not the case.

I think the rulemaking petitions are in part a response to the widespread
proliferation of pirate radio and the Berkeley case ruling.  I don't
believe any of this would be happening if not for the Berkeley decision.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/