Re: Candlepins for Cash, Ch. 56

One thing I remember about "CFC" is the way Gamere always mispronounced
"China Sails" -- "Dave Wong's China Say!" And then he'd laugh. He must
have been really sloshed. It sticks in my mind because I lived less than
a mile from the restaurant, on the Swampscott/Salem line. It's still
there, still Chinese, but is now called Fantasy Island.

Anyone else remember the instrumental tune WKGB used to play during
station breaks? I think it was called "That Happy Feeling."

Howard