740 / CBL

        A post suggested that when CBL gets off AM, 740 will be permanently
vacated by Canada. This surprised me. Won't one of the other Toronto
stations move to this available frequency? As someone out of range of WJIB
no matter what, I would like to hear a non-CBC Canadian station on one (or
more) of the clear channels that the CBC is abandoning. For example, the
all-news station now on 680 in Toronto would be interesting to listen to,
as would be one of the Montreal English news / talk stations. My $0.02.