Re: Satellite Radio

The dish is flat and about the size/shape of a silver dollar. Reception is
non-directional, although the dish must be "see" the satellite. There will
be two satellites--one over the eastern U.S.; the other over the western
part of the country. Each satellite is CONUS (covers the entire 48 states)
and the receiver's circuitry will constantly receive and evaluate
simultaneous signals from each satellite, picking the stronger of the two
and process only it.

Steve Low