Re: Clutch Cargo (ehhhh....yuck !)

In a message dated 98-03-15 13:58:10 EST, abarry19@idt.net writes:

<< I recently found an 8-track that my uncle had recorded of WLVI from 1978,
 featuring audio of "Great Space Coasters" and other cartoons. Included are
 commercials (one for Mickey Mouse's Disco Nursery Rhymes), some Capt.
 Kangaroo, and some promos ("Here in Boston, the kids' choice is - Channel

Was Dale Dorman doing the voice work for Channel 56's cartoon shows at that
time, or was that later?  Just wondering.

Mike Thomas, WERZ & Premiere Radio Networks