Archives, Willie Whistle and Channel 38...

> > I wonder if any Willie Whistle video exists?

With all the people we know at Channel 38 past and present....   Does
anyone really know once and for all WHO was Willie Whistle?

You know, I would *love* to have a tape of the show to show my kids this
ridiculous program that we ACTUALLY watched!  (Remember that he needed
an interpreter to repeat almost everything he said...?)

Now does anyone have any tapes of Kimba the White Lion?  (Another awful
show that we ACTUALLY watched...!  AWFUL animation...spekaing of awful
animation... How about "Clutch Cargo'?  OMG...Someone stop me....They're
ALL coming to me now!)

LOL!

BM