Re: Ken Coleman/WHDH BoSox intro......

On Sat, 2 Aug 1997, PETER GEORGE, N1GGP wrote:

> Let me see..........tell me how close I am.
>
> "You're just in time....for the ballgame.
>  You're just in time for excitement, and fun.
>  W-H-D-H has reserved your place.

I m glad to know I am not the only sick one out here......

Then of course there was the WITS open..

Boston and the Red Sox go back a lot of years......
Sox have had their ups and downs...
the good times and the tears.....
The legends who have played here, fill up the Hall of Fame
Boston should be proud the're a credit to the game....

I don't suppose the thought ever came to ARS to produce a 90's version?