religious radio stations (was WEVD)

There was also a station in Brooklyn, NY called WARD (I think) which was
owned by a rabbi... I know they shared time with several other stations, but
they were still on the air in 1939... I believe there were always some New
York area stations that did a Jewish programme, but it was often ethnic
music and more cultural than religious...

I can also recall a wonderful TV show in the early days of WBZ-TV called
"Our Believing World"-- it won all sorts of awards.  One of the shows
founders and producers was a rabbi, and every few weeks, one show would be
about Judaism-- they would alternate, as I recall, so that each week, the
viewer saw a variety of perspectives about western religious tradition.
Sometimes, they even had some representation from eastern religion too-- the
show was way ahead of its time...  does anyone remember it?