Re: MESSAGE ID: 1EC610858

At 05:25 PM 7/31/97 -0400, Kevin Vahey wrote:
PLM always did the Red Sox right, but the Bruins games were really
>done on the cheap....(using a regular phone line from the Garden)

Boy ain't that the truth!!  In the late 80s I worked at a station that
carried the Bruins, and at least half the time the satellite feed was so
noisy as to be almost unusable.  More than once I ended up calling WPLM and
getting a phone line feed!!  Bosses never cared for that too much when the
got the phone bill, but the sat feed sounded like sh*t!