Re: WCCM to be sold...

> I guess that also means it's no longer possible to hear Trans-World Radio
> on Bonaire Island in the Netherlands Antillies on that frequency at night.
> I remember hearing it once or twice in the late 60s.

Well, WCCM currently signs off around 10pm nightly, sometimes even earlier.
I have a QSL from Bonaire for reception of their signal right outside the
WCCM studios (I had been up there getting an after-hours tour from a friend
who worked there).  I still hear Bonaire every once in a while, amidst
the 800 kHz pileup that includes CJAD, CKLW, CJBQ Belleville ON, and
Bonaire...

- -s (who's been inside the TWR Bonaire transmitter :-)