Re: WCCM to be sold...

At 03:55 AM 8/1/97 +0000, you wrote:

>When did WCCM become full time?  I remember it as a daytimer, back when I
>was growing up in Bedford.

I'm not sure of the year, but I think it was over 10 years ago. All of the
AMs on Mexican clear channels (730, 800, 900, 1050, 1220, and 1570) were
authorized night service (originally with the lesser of 500W or whatever was
the limit to protect co-channel Canadian stations; some now have more than
500W). In WCCM's case, I think the night power is around 330W because of
CJAD. WCCM receives wicked interference from CKLW at night.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205