Re: WCCM to be sold...

> My real concern, to keep on the subject of this list, is that since the
> Eagle-Trib has the highest saturation of any newspaper in it's coverage
> area, I am concerned about them controlling a radio station also.

I share your concern, but - I would think to do do any harm in that dept.
they would actually have to have a radio *news* department.  Don't bet your
beans on that.  There are, however, the synergistic benefits of advertising
to both print and radio properties, packaged buys, cross-promotes, etc.
Bill