R.I.P. WFCC

I positively id'ed the country music station on 107.5 as WTHT Portland  ME.
This was on Sunday 7/27.  This station is frequently heard during the summer
months. As to accu-weather. Wpro-am has had it as long as  I can remember. AS
memory serves the late lamented Wheb-am also had this service.
Anyone have any memories of Wice-am back in the 60's? They were Good Guy
radio then All-star radio. Some of the jocks I remember were Davy Jones(in
the locker).
Bill Corsair,Bob DiCarlo.Ed Coles.Pat Patterson.King Arthur
Knight,Mike(Surfer Sands),Al (Electric)Fraser Among Others.