RE: R.I.P. WFCC

CBraga6322 wrote:

>Anyone have any memories of Wice-am back in the 60's? They were >Good
Guy radio then All-star radio. Some of the jocks I remember were >Davy
Jones(in the locker). Bill Corsair,Bob DiCarlo.Ed Coles.Pat
>Patterson.King Arthur Knight,Mike(Surfer Sands),Al (Electric)Fraser
>Among Others.

Memory cramp here, where is WICE?

I remember the name King Arthur Knight (although, from where, I don't
know - did he work in Portland or Boston?) and I would wager that Al (E)
Fraser is the same Allen Emerson Fraser a.k.a. Allen E. Allen - at the
"All New WLOB 1310 AM, 97.9 FM circa '65/'66.