Re: RIP WFCC?

On Sat, 26 Jul 1997, Keith Barry wrote:

> Okay - when a station is #1 - change it! I turned on WFCC tonight expecting
> to hear classical but instead hearing COUNRTY. It is I.D.ing as "New Country
> WH_ _" (can't understand the last two letters). But all commercials are for
> businesses in Auburn. Hmmm. And the signal strength is a whole lot more than
> WFCC ever was. And programming was normal as of noon today. What is going on
> here?

Are you sure you had the right station?  Is there a station near Auburn
and near WFCC in frequency that broadcasts country?

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/