RIP WFCC?

Okay - when a station is #1 - change it! I turned on WFCC tonight expecting
to hear classical but instead hearing COUNRTY. It is I.D.ing as "New Country
WH_ _" (can't understand the last two letters). But all commercials are for
businesses in Auburn. Hmmm. And the signal strength is a whole lot more than
WFCC ever was. And programming was normal as of noon today. What is going on
here?

    - Keith

      barry@meol.mass.edu

.