Re: WADN

On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Dan Strassberg wrote:

> At 03:48 AM 7/21/97 +0000, you wrote:
>
> >I can usually hear WADN in Brookline on my car radio, but not well.  And
> >it certainly doesn't put any kind of decent signal into Boston.  But
> >around the affluent suburbs that it purports to serve, it seems to have a
> >reasonably good signal.
> >
> By day, you're right, if your standards for "reasonably good" are not too
> high.

I didn't begin to hear any interference or background noise until I
reached the Turnpike interchange on Route 128.  I say that's a reasonably
good signal.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/