Re: Baby Boomer Pop Quiz...

At 04:42 AM 7/18/97 +0000, you wrote:

>Oddly enough, WMEX 1150 also had a lone female DJ, who was called "Vox
>Foxey."  I assume that also was a made-up name.

Naahh, Joe; that _must_ have been her real name :-) I mean, can't you
imagine Mr and Mrs Foxey discussing a name for their new baby just after the
child is born. Baby starts to cry--loudly. Mr Foxey says to Mrs Foxey, "That
kid sure has a voice!" Mrs F replies, "I think she has a future in radio.
Let's name her Vox." Musta happened that way.

You _assume_ that was a made-up name? I think that only someone with legal
training would put it that way. Of course, you are making an assumption!
Unless someone in this group _is_ VF or is a friend or relative, nobody
reading this group actually knows. But it sure seems like a safe bet to me.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205