Re: NJ Mystery TX Site

Greetings All:

When I was a kid, I was brought by my mother to a place where she used to
shop in northern New Jersey., somewhere near Paramus (5 miles north of WABC's
current site).   This place was a "department store" (that's what they were
called in those days) named "Packard's".   On TOP of the 2- or 3-story
building were two self-supporting towers, which I believe greatly to have
once been AM transmitting towers.   The towers were spaced apart by at least
300 feet, and were probably 175 feet high, each.    The year we're talking
about here is around 1959.

Anone out there know what this site was???????

- ----jibguy