Re: "Paying Your Dues" (was License Plates)

>The Brockton Enterprise's WBET/WCAV-FM in Brockton, Massachusetts

Was there ever a WBET-FM? I plugged in an 8-Track recorded off the radio
from '78-'79 and I heard the I.D. as WBET-FM, Brockton. The music was all
jazz. Also on that 8-Track was WHOM from '78 "The hills are alive - with the
sound of MUSIC from WHOM Mt. Washington!", and a couple WCGY.

                                                        - Keith