Re: History Timelines etc

<<  Frank Avruch interviewed Bozo,
 which in 1962 was quite impressive. >>

When I was a co-op student at WHDH-TV/Radio on Morrissey Blvd. in 1966-67,
Frank Avruch WAS Bozo. I know that "Bozo" is a franchise; was Frank
interviewing  himself or the original Bozo?

Remembering that job; it was strange for a journalism student: receive, sort
and deliver incoming mail; do bank deposits; pick up daily farm report info
from Dept. of
? at Northern Ave.; deliver weekly program listings to Globe, Record, Herald,
and the underground Avatar; print and deliver daily log to all departments;
gopher lunches. Still have the Do-Bee ring that Miss Jean gave me.

Jim