Re: History Timelines etc

This directly conflicts with the history as telecast by Ch 4.  Streeter
Stuart on the 30th anniversary special made a big deal of how he got
very "theatrical" yelling "Quiet on the set" for the carpenters to stop
sawing and hammerring so that he could do the newscast each night after
they signed on.

- -gary