RE: The Big 68

Roger Kirk wrote:

>And "Oh Boy!" what you missed:

<snip a few of the possible criticisms of what they did>

>Very Little Effort.
>
>Flames expected.

        Why expect flames? Anybody think it was well done? The only
positive point in my original post was technical -- the music sounded great
on the superradio. Of course, I'm hardly ever within wide-band range of an
AM station playing music anymore. So maybe it was just the novelty.