Re: WQDY Calais

On Tue, 8 Jul 1997 Dib9@aol.com wrote:

> It also appears that 1400 WMCM Machias is still off the air.  There was a
> report in Northeast Radio Watch that it was back on, but so far I have not
> been able to hear it, though it may be that I am still out of range.  I will
> be driving through Machias tomorrow and will check again.

What I'm really curious about is what's running on WJTO these days.  I've
heard bits and pieces.  Bob, I think, said the show carries Ollie North,
at least until the contract runs out.  It also carries the Red Sox.  And
it carries LTAR.  And, at least some of the time, it runs a simulcast of
WJIB/WNEB.  What else?

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/