Re: The Big 68

> From: Martin J. Waters         \ Internet:    (mwaters@wesleyan.edu)

> On my Superradio III, with the wideband on, I listened to some of the
WRKO day
> of music on the fourth.

RKO did another day of music?  And I missed it???

Ugh!

It always befuddles me how little effort they put into what could be a
great promotion.  And (re-)introduce some people to that place on the
dial...and possibly get some people to try their talk-format as well...

You know the jingles are still around....If they *really* wanted to get
a hold of them they could....

Also, a lot of the Old Jocks are around....and many of them would do a
shift just for the fun of it....if asked.  (Harry Nelson, Mike Addams,
JJ, Wright, Dale Dorman, Frank Kingston-Smith)

As far as Little Walter goes....I wouldn't think that he belonged on
"The Big 68", even for a novelty day.  He's always been a "wannabe" to
me....

BM