Re: Fwd: ethnic radio

On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, BUMP MARTIN wrote:

> While WUNR never shows up in the rating book....rarely does WBPS...  But
> WNNW has been showing up in the Boston ARB's....

WNNW???

> 1.)  Diary keeping probably isn't the top priority for non-english
> speaking folks...(Although ARB has done moire to increase Spanish
> sampling...)

Reminds me of when my sister's family became a Neilsen family for awhile a
couple of years ago.  My mother, who lives with my sister, is a real
perfectionist, and she rode herd on the kids to keep track of everything
they watched in the diarys.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                          617/367-0468
  15 Court Square                                       lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2573                        http://world.std.com/~lawyer/