WLLH/WMVU

Update on WLLH/WMVU and the Spinners (I never knew love before..) Sorry,
wrong Spinners.....

WMVU/900...I know their broadcasting, but the CKTS intereference is too
great,
neither station listenable.

However, WLLH/1400 is also unlistenable, could be interference with
WIDE/Biddeford ME (Picking up Boston Red Sox Game at 1400, WEZW/Augusta, I
believe....a triplecast at 1400, Definitely the '40s-'50s music from WIDE,
strongest of the signals here in Derry)

Lowell's Influence does not reach Derry.....

Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH

(Maybe the owner'd buy time on 'DER, although they sign off at 10PM)